Sunday, October 07, 2007

Free sterling silver jewelry

Quite a long while ago, I was introduced to a website that offers free sterling silver jewelry for shipping costs. The site is called Silver Jewelry Club, but there is no membership or fees involved. I've ordered and been thrilled with my purchases. The best thing is they only cost me $5.99! You do pay shipping for each free item individually, but you can't beat $5.99 for sterling silver jewelry!

The website shows four different jewelry pieces at a time and they rotate every 15 minutes. The stones I have seen featured include amethyst, citrine, smoky quartz, aquamarine, mother of pearl and more. They also often have pieces without gemstones, including men's rings. They regularly have earrings, pendants and rings in many styles.

The items ship quickly and are great quality. I can't say enough about this site.

Be sure to get your FREE sterling silver jewelry today!

No comments: